We are here to help. To be eligible for a grant from the Advantage Associate Support Fund, you must:
1) Meet the eligibility requirements
2) Have a qualifying event
3) Submit appropriate documentation for eligible expenses
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Active full-time or part-time associate in good standing in the United States or Canada
- Tenure of at least 6 months or more
- Annual salary of $125K or less
Examples of eligible events include:
- Domestic or physical abuse
- Home damage (e.g. burst pipes, leaks)
- House fire
- Short-term illness
- Unscheduled loss of child support
- Unscheduled loss of alimony
- Unscheduled loss of job/income (spouse or partner)
- Violent or non-violent crime
- Disaster resulting from an accident on a common carrier or public transportation (e.g. commercial airplane, passenger train, bus, ferry)
- Terrorism, war or military action
Examples of eligible expenses include:
- Food and clothing for disaster-related assistance
- Basic household goods
- Housing-related assistance including, but not limited to, reasonable repairs, mortgage and rent payments
- Basic transportation (not including routine maintenance)
- Extraordinary short-term medical expenses that are not covered by insurance
- Funeral, travel and burial expenses
The following are examples of expenses that do NOT qualify for assistance:
- Lost compensation due to reduced hours or missed time from work
- Legal fees, garnishments or expenses associated with divorce or custody, cases such as loss of alimony
- Credit card or personal loan debt
- Elective medical procedures, expenses or denied health insurance claims
- Insurance premiums or items covered by insurance policies
- Routine automobile or home repair or those due to deferred maintenance
The event and expenses must have occurred after the applicant's hire date and within 6 months of the eligible event's occurrence. For short-term evacuation expenses related to a catastrophic disaster, an associate must submit the request for assistance within 45 days of the event’s occurrence.
How to Apply
Step 1: Click “Start New Application.” Create an account or log in if you have already created an account. Complete the application with the requested information.
Step 2: Submit your application. Complete the requested information and upload the required supporting documents and submit for review.
Step 3: A grant specialist from E4E will review your application and contact you if more information is required.
What Happens Next?
After your application is received, you will receive a notification confirming your application has been submitted. If additional information is necessary to move forward, you will receive an email outlining what documentation is needed.
Upon receipt of all supporting documentation, a grant specialist will review and make a decision regarding your request. If approved, a grant distribution will be made based on your payment preference selected in the application.
You may check back daily to see the progress of your application as it moves through the review process.